A unique farm-to-table experience celebrating arts, agriculture and local food.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Harvest View Barn
338 Sunnyburn Rd, Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Main Event: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
VIP Dairy Pairing: 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Enjoy a full-course menu prepared by master chefs at JDK Catering featuring locally-produced Pennsylvania-Preferred foods paired with local ale, cider and wine from the Vinyard at Hershey during the Divine Dairy Affair. Support the next generation of Pennsylvania’s dairy industry while experiencing this evening of delight for your senses.
- Watch as Thomas Herr, a 17-year-old dairy farmer, creates a live art rendering of a rural landscape. Visit with other local artists and bid on their pieces during a silent art auction.
- Taste a wide variety of delicious cheeses from local artisan cheese makers and learn as Culture Magazine owner and co-founder Lassa Skinner takes you inside the world of cheese. Locally-crafted wine, beer and cider from the Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey are available to pair with the cheese.
- Sample a wide variety of gourmet chocolates and listen as Jim St. John, a senior fellow at Hershey’s, describes the different taste and feel.
- Listen as local farmers host “fireside chats” to share how your food is produced and how they care for their animals and the food they produce.
- Meet dairy’s future generation, the young people who have benefited from the Center Foundation’s scholarship and internship programs.
- Feel like a kid again as you pet a live dairy calf and get your picture taken with the Turkey Hill giant cow, both on-site at the event.
Tickets for the main event are $100 each or 4 tickets for $375 and include one drink and a guest bag (valued at over $200) featuring an issue of Culture: The Word on Cheese magazine, a tour for two at Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey (valued at $50), and much more!
A unique VIP Dairy Pairing will be held from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. prior to the main event and costs $50 per person. To learn more about this exclusive event featuring the tastes and textures of Pennsylvania’s artisan cheeses, Hershey’s fine chocolates and the Vineyard at Hershey’s libations, click here.
To learn more or to purchase tickets via phone, call the Center Foundation at 717-346-0849.