Enjoy a delightful full-course dinner served by JDK chefs featuring carved meats, savory side dishes and delicious appetizers, all made from PA-Preferred and other locally-produced foods. A few of the highlights on the menu include:
- Carved ham, beef and chicken, all locally grown and served with perfection by the folks at JDK.
- A baked potato bar, featuring Pennsylvania Russet Potatoes with a variety of cheeses, sour cream, bacon and all the fixings.
- A variety of savory sides, including gourmet macaroni and cheese, mashed sweet potatoes with french lavender seasoning, southern creamy corn pudding, red pepper mashed potatoes, and a seasonal vegetable medley.
- A variety of seasonally-fresh salads, including an autumn salad featuring spinach, butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, candied walnuts, and pumpernickel croutons.
- A mushroom bar featuring farm-fresh Pennsylvania mushrooms sauteed with shallots, herbs, Marsala wine and a touch of cream.
- A selection of fresh vegetables, local cheese and charcuterie meats from growers and artisans located across Pennsylvania. A variety of local cheeses will be available to sample throughout the evening.
- One complimentary wine, cider or beer from the Vineyard at Hershey, with additional libations available for purchase by the glass or bottle.
Order Your Tickets for the Divine Dairy Affair online or call the Center Foundation at 717-346-0849 to order by phone.