The Center for Dairy Excellence will host six mealtime meetings across Pennsylvania, which will include an update on Pennsylvania and global market dynamics and dairy profitability forecasts, as well as the factors driving the market dynamics. Roundtable discussions on resources, tools, and best practices will provide attendees with insights to strengthen their dairy operations. A preliminary look at the results of the 2017 Pennsylvania Dairy Study will also be part of the roundtable discussion.
.Meetings will be hosted on the following dates:
- Friday, December 8 in Lancaster County, starting at noon at the Shady Maple Smorgasbord, 129 Toddy Drive, East Earl, Pa., 17519.
- Thursday, December 14 in Snyder County, starting at 8:00 a.m. at Denny’s, 973 N. Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, Pa., 17870.
- Thursday, December 14 in Bradford County, starting at 1:00 p.m. at the Riverstone Inn, 47 Leisure Drive, Towanda, Pa., 18848.
- Monday, December 18 in Cumberland County, starting at 11:30 a.m. at Hoss’s Steak & Seahouse, 1151 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, Pa., 17013.
- Tuesday, December 19 in Somerset County, starting at 8:00 a.m. at King’s Family Restaurant, 1180 North Center Ave., Somerset, Pa., 15501.
- Tuesday, December 19 in Mercer County, starting at 1:00 p.m. at Hoss’s Steak & Seahouse, 1948 Leesburg, Grove City Rd., Grove City, Pa., 16127.
Registration is requested by Monday, December 4. Click here to register.