Dairy professionals serving and supporting dairy farm families are invited to attend one of four Dairy Industry Professional Roundtable Meetings hosted by the Center for Dairy Excellence in Bedford, Grove City, Lancaster, Mansfield and State College.
The meetings will also highlight findings identified in the 2017 Pennsylvania Dairy Study. Those who attend the meetings will have the opportunity to join in a discussion about the findings and the key themes identified within the study.
To join in the discussion, attend one of the Dairy Professional Roundtable meetings at the following locations:
- Bedford, Pa. – Tuesday, April 17 at 7:30 a.m. at Denny’s, 4276 Business Route 220, Bedford, PA 15522
- Grove City, Pa. – Tuesday, April 17 at 12:30 p.m. at Hoss’s Steak & Seahouse, 1948 Leesburg Grove City Rd., Grove City, PA 16127
- Lancaster, Pa. – Friday, April 20 at 7:30 a.m. at Lancaster Farm & Home Center, 1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster, PA 17601
- State College, Pa. – Tuesday, April 24 at 8:30 a.m. at Perkins, 525 Benner Pike, State College, PA 16801
- Mansfield, Pa. – Tuesday, April 24 at 12:30 p.m. at Lamb’s Creek Food & Spirits, 200 Gateway Drive, Mansfield, PA 16933
For more information or to register, please contact Heidi Zimmerman at email@example.com or call (717) 346-0849.